We would love to hear from you!
Please contact us using the details below. Email is our preferred method of communication for simple non-urgent queries and general adminstration. We aim to reply to emails on the same working day they are received or within one working day at the latest.
If you would prefer a chat, have a complex query or if email is inconvenient or unavailable, please phone us and if no-one is available to take your call then please leave a message for a prompt call back.
West View, Newton-on-Rawcliffe
Pickering, North Yorkshire
|Or email: email@example.com|
How to use this website
1. Click on the red Packages link at the top of the screen, then find the monthly package you would like to buy and click "Add to basket". This will set up your monthly subscription to be paid automatically on the 1st working day of each month.
2. If you are a new customer and haven't yet paid for your connection, click on the Connections link at the top of the screen. Then find the equipment we supplied to you and click "Add to basket". If you previously paid your connection fee then skip this step.
3. If you have some monthly back payments outstanding, click on Back Payments then add to the basket the number of months' worth of back payments you need to make for your package (Bronze, Silver, or Gold).
4. If we supplied any extras such as cable, brackets, router etc., which have not yet been paid for then click on Extras, type quantity and click "Add to basket".
5. Click on View Basket (with the number of items in it) at the top of the screen and check everything is correct. If not, just click on the red X to remove the item and/or change the quantity then "Update subtotal".
Completing the Checkout process
1. At the bottom of the View Basket page, click on the Checkout button and if you haven't used the website before, click on the "I do not have an account" button at the bottom of the screen. Otherwise login using your email address and password.
2. On Checkout Step 1 of 5, type your Delivery (premises) and Billing (cardholder) addresses. Type a password (twice) which you would like to use to login to the Beeline website in future. Tick the box at the bottom to confirm that you have read the terms and conditions.
3. Click on Next to proceed to Checkout Step 2 and check all is correct. If not, click on “Back” and correct any errors. Otherwise, click on Next to proceed to Step 3 and click on your preferred card type. (Please use a debit card if possible, as we have to pay a higher charge for credit cards!)
4. If you see a message asking for a Worldpay username/password, please ignore it if you haven't used the website before. If you have previously purchased, please type the Worldpay username and password which was shown and emailed to you when you placed your first order.
5. The rest is self explanatory! After order completion, check your email and you should get emails confirming the payment(s). If any of this is unclear or confusing please make contact using the details above and I will get back to you as soon as possible to talk you through it.
A note about your login details
Please note that your Beeline account login details (email address/password) are separate from your Worldpay login details (given to you at the end of your first purchase). The Beeline account is used to log in to the Beeline website, place new orders and view your order history. The Worldpay account is used to log into the Worldpay website in order to view/amend your monthly payment agreement.